October 2012, a Joint Venture signed between World League represented by its president Professor Jenishbek B. Nazaraliev and ADAM Holding represented by its Chairman Dr. Tahir Akhtar to promote and develop world free of drugs.
Mission of the World League
The mission of the League is to establish psychological immunity against drug abuse in the world community by all possible means, and to catalyze a chain reaction effect for social drug denial.
Goals and objectives
The main goal of the League is to form mind free of drugs ideology in the world consciousness. Such goal can be attained using the below listed strategies:
• Planetary promotion of Mind Free of Drugs ideology by all possible means.
• Multisided cooperation with international, governmental and nongovernmental organizations.
• Creating and promoting in the world consciousness the ritual of drug rejection which is to be performed at the historical place, the trans – Asian cross roads of ancient and modern drug trafficking, the Golden Crescent. The symbolic place for the ritual is the Salvation Mountain Tashtar-Ata, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
• Erection of the Spiritual Architectural center, at the Mountain of Salvation, dedicated to the victims of drug abuse, followed by building similar spiritual centers in different world countries.
• Implementation and realization of the World anti-drug campaigns (March parades Planet Earth) on regular bases, passing the torch of the action from country to country.
• Construction of International rehabilitation center at the Lake Issyk -Kul (Kyrgyzstan) and a high technological drug addiction clinics in different world countries where they are necessary.
• Creation of the Fund for the World League ‘Mind Free of Drugs’.
The direction of the World League’s activity
In order to reach the above stated goals and objectives the World League is undertaking the following steps:
• To analyze the world epidemiologic data on chemical and other forms of addiction among adolescents and youth in order to coordinate adequate anti- drug actions.
• Drug and other substances abuse prophylactics by the League, by all possible means in the frames of its prospective, long term programs.
• Create and deliver to the world consciousness specially developed, ideological materials, carried out on different visual and potentially informative vectors, carriers and mediums.
• Publishing and informative materials for the mass consumption.
• Developing the scenarios for local and global scale campaigns and its further realization (sport, cultural and show events, etc.).
• Carrying out various competitions and contests within the frame of the League program.
• Implementation of the project ‘Dollar from each’ in the frames of the program ‘From country to Country’, form ‘President to President’.
• Cooperation with international, governmental and nongovernmental organizations in order to provide consultations, education, and other specifics, directed to form planetary withstanding against drug abuse and its illegal trade.
• Develop and introduce the human law initiatives intended for drug and alcohol addicted people, which will suggest mutual cooperation and understanding between both parties.
• Global Scale Charity.
• Participation at the world events (conferences, congresses, actions, campaigns) intended for propaganda and promotion of the World League’s “Mind Free of Drugs” Ideology.
The President and the Spiritual Leader of the World League "Mind Free of Drugs"
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor Jenishbek Nazaraliev who had successfully treated more then 16 000 alcohol and drug addicted patients, is the initiator, spiritual leader and the founder of the World League Mind ‘Free of Drugs’.
Nazaraliev Jenishbek is a Doctor of Medicine, Professor, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, Member of the World Federation for Mental Health (WFMH, Los Angeles, USA), national coordinator of the Regional Office of the International Council on Drug Addiction and Alcoholism (ICAA, Lausanne, Switzerland) and the President of the Medical Center of Dr. Nazaraliev which specializes in treating drug and alcohol addiction.
In 1989, Professor was the first one to establish a private, drug addiction treatment clinic on the territory of a former USSR. Obsessed by the idea of riding people from drug addiction, he researched the origins of drug addiction, its ways of trafficking, and positive experiences of fight against this pandemic on five continents. His observations and researches are reflected in his book Fatal Red Poppies. The book has been translated and published on four languages: Russian, Ukrainian, and English and Kyrgyz languages.